Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making Faces: Part 2

      Since I've gotten a lot of good responses from people who enjoyed my previous post about the faces that Owen makes when he tries new foods, I thought I would do a second round of Owen's crazy food faces. He has tried lots and lots of new foods since my last post about the subject. Unfortunately, I haven't been as good about taking pictures of everything new that he has tried and I also haven't taken pictures of him holding the whole food before cooking it. But I still have quite a few pictures of Owen trying new things like carrots, potatoes, yellow squash, green beans, and broccoli.
A big bowl of yummy pureed carrots.
WHAT did you just put in my mouth? I trusted you, Dad!
Gag, gag, sputter... Blech! (Don't worry, he has warmed up to them now. He particularly likes carrots mixed with pear.)
A wide open mouth for his first taste of broccoli. Poor kid didn't know what was coming.
What is this?!?!
Blech! Gag! Gross!
First time trying green beans.
G-ross!
You don't mind if I spit that out do you?
Just to show you the difference, here's a picture of a baby eating his favorite food - apples and blueberries!
What is this weird thing?
First try of pureed potatoes (mixed with peas).
A pretty mild reaction. Not bad, but not the yummiest.
Not a fan of yellow squash at Nana's house.
First taste of blueberry yogurt with Grams.
Don't let the yuck face fool you. He really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment