Sunday, April 22, 2012

Owen's first haircut

    Because Owen was having professional pictures taken, I wanted to have his first haircut before to make sure his hair wasn't looking too shaggy. I figured that the stylist would just trim the part over his ears and in the back, but she completely cut all his hair really short. I was not prepared and felt like crying when my little baby didn't look like a baby anymore. He looks really cute with his hair shorter though and of course, it will grow back. And I made sure to have a lock of his hair to put in his baby book. When I asked for it, Tim said, "You're not going to be one of those moms, are you?" and before I could answer, the stylist said, "All moms do it." 
We took Owen to a special salon in Lexington just for kids.
I didn't take an official "before" picture to show how long Owen's hair had gotten, but you can sort-of see it here.
He enjoyed the race car chair, but was not a fan of the stylist holding his head still.
What are you doing? And what is that buzzing sound?
See how short it is near his hairline compared to the longer part on top?

The finished product. Such a handsome little man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment