Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kitchen Mood Boards

    As we're nearing the completion of our kitchen cabinet project, I've been trying to decide what I want our final kitchen to look like. We still have a ways to go, but I think it's important to have a clear vision in your head before you just start doing projects and making purchases. I made three mood boards for our kitchen because we'll probably be painting the walls soon and I wanted to have an idea of what the rest of the decor might be. Which of the three is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. The yellow and blue! I love yellow in a kitchen. The red is cute and cheery, too. :)
    -Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like something in all three of the boards, but if I had to choose I would do the second one. I love the colors and I really like the wall color and accent colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second one!!
    -jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow and blue... you already have some things to add decor to your kitchen with that scheme so I'd stick with it.

    ReplyDelete