Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day

     This is a little late, but I wanted to show everyone what Tim got for Father's Day. We spent the majority of Father's Day on the plane flying back to Washington, but we were able to relax and hang out just the three of us when we arrived home. Owen presented Tim with his first Father's Day present, a framed collection of pictures of himself holding letters to spell out Dad. It took a few tries to get the pictures because Owen was in a bad mood the first day I tried, but they turned out really great and I'm really happy with them. I've saved the letters so that we can update the photos each year for Father's Day.
Here Dad, let me read that for you.

I picked out this card for you, Dad.

Who is the cute baby in those pictures?

You're the best Dad ever!
     I'm so thankful to have a husband who is also a great dad. Seeing him playing with and cuddling on our baby boy warms my heart. When he first talked about starting a family, I thought he was crazy, but now here we are...sleepy and stressed, yet happier than ever. And I can't imagine my life without my sweet boy or my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment