Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Owen's Nursery Reveal

     I'm finally ready to reveal Owen's nursery. I know this is a little late coming, but we had Owen's furniture delivered not too long ago and we finally hung up all the art we have for the walls just a few weeks ago. I really love how the nursery turned out. There are still a few things that I would like to add to it, including curtains and a bookcase, but it is mostly done. It is my favorite room in the house. I remember before Owen was born I would peek in there about three or four times daily just to imagine what it would be like to have a baby in there. It is such a special room and I hope that Owen enjoys playing in it for however long we live in this house.
      
     This is the view of Owen's room from the doorway. I would like to add curtains to the window to maybe bring out some more blue. Also, because the sun starts coming up here around four in the morning and sets after nine, so it's tough convincing Owen that it's time to go to sleep for the night when the sun is still out. 

This is the complete view of the right side of the room.
This is the chair that I rock Owen in to get him to sleep for most of his naps. Next to it is his basket of books for reading time. We need to get him a bookcase soon because he now has more books than will fit in the basket.
This is a complete view of the left side of the room.
Here is a close-up of his bedding.

This is an elephant embroidered on his quilt.

Just in case we forget whose room it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment