Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Out of space

      Just an update for the moment because my blog is experiencing some technical difficulties. Apparently I have reached the limit for the amount of free space that Blogger is willing to let me have. So right now I am trying to figure out what to do. You can pay to have more space, but I'm not sure if I want to do that. Otherwise, I guess I could delete some older posts to free up some room. Does anyone know if that will help any? Anyway, if you have dealt with this before and have any suggestions, I am all ears. Otherwise, hopefully I will figure this out and be back to blogging soon!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys! Thank you for Tim for the pic of Uncle Bob and Owen he texted the other day...

    This same thing (running out of space) happened to me, too. I was able to free up a lot of space by going directly into Picasa and deleting a bunch of the really old albums that I had backed up already long ago, that didn't have any pics I was using on the blog. If that isn't enough, the $5 per year that Google charges for extra space might be an option. Because I have 3 blogs (family blog, adoption blog, art blog) I ended up just biting the bullet and paid for the extra space...

    ReplyDelete