Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday

Tuesday night: Oven-friend chicken parmesan. This is a recipe from Cooking Light magazine. We'll have it with sauteed green beans. 

Wednesday night: I'm going to Athens to visit my friend K. from Florida who is up here visiting her parents. I may come home late or stay in Athens overnight so Tim is all set to fend for himself.
Thursday night: Bratwursts with sauerkraut.
Friday night: Taco soup. This is a recipe from a blog called For the Love of Cooking. I’ve never made it before, but it looks pretty tasty.
Saturday night: Taco soup leftovers.
Sunday night: Pan seared chicken with apricot sauce. This is a recipe from the Eating Well website. We'll have it with brown rice and steamed broccoli. 
So, tomorrow is my first appointment at my new doctor since we've moved. It should be a pretty routine appointment, but I will update everyone with any new information I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment