Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Luke, I am your pancake

     So for Christmas, one of my surprise gifts to Tim was a set of Star Wars pancake molds. With them, he can make Yoda, Darth Vader, and Stormtrooper pancakes. When I bought the molds, I knew Tim would get a kick out of making them since he is the official pancake maker at our house. I could also picture him someday making pancakes with our little boy.
Here's Tim testing his Star Wars pancake molds for the first time last Friday.
The pancake molds are a little tricky to work with to pour the batter evenly and dislodging them can be a bit hard even if the molds have been oiled, but Tim quickly got the hang of it, as evidenced by this practically perfect Stormtrooper. 
This is the Heroes & Villains set of Star Wars pancake molds. Williams-Sonoma also makes a Star Wars vehicles set, which includes the Millenium Falcon. 
Here's the master pancake maker at work. Also, a sneak peak at our kitchen/dining room. 
My Stormtrooper was particularly tasty with a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment