1. Clothes- size 18-24 months or 24 months
2. New books - Owen loves books about animals and vehicles (The one below will fit in great in our bedtime routine so I plan to buy it for him myself)
3. Monthly subscription box for toddler - Citrus Lane or Stork Stack both offer gift subscriptions and you can typically find discounts on their Facebook pages particularly when a holiday is coming up. Owen loves our subscription to Citrus Lane (which runs out in December) and comes running to open his box whenever it comes in the mail. It's a great way to discover new products.
4. Green Toys Tool Set
5. Green Toys My First Blocks set
6. Shoes - Owen currently wears size 6.5 Wide. He needs shoes to wear to church and he will of course need larger sizes for next year.
7. Winter accessories - mittens, hats (maybe something with a snap or velcro under the chin to make Owen keep it on), jackets, coats, etc. The one below is from L.L. Bean, which has some affordable, well-made ones.
|L.L. Bean fleece critter hat and mitten set|
8. Pajamas and slippers - size 18-24 months and slippers size 6 to 7
|Children's Place sells my favorite pajamas.|
|L.L. Bean Animal Paws moose slippers|