I received my December Julep Maven box in the mail at the beginning of December and have finally gotten around to reviewing the products. Once again, I had trouble deciding which box to choose this month, but I ultimately decided to switch from my style profile Classic with a Twist (which I've honestly never requested) to It Girl for the second month in a row. I was also tempted by the Classic with a Twist box, but I decided that I really wanted to have two of the colors in the It Girl box and I didn't really care about getting the cucumber foot scrub that was the new product of the month. And once again, even though I knew what was coming because I selected it online, Julep still surprised me with several extras this month.
The theme of this month's boxes was "Glitter and Glow." All of the colors this month were glitters, either chunky glitters or microglitters. The holiday theme was further carried out with the products all nestled in white paper crinkles and the polishes wrapped in white tissue paper with silver snowflakes and tied with gold ribbon. Tucked in the box along with the nail products was a black velvet bag with a cabochon ring with instructions on how to use nail polish to color the glass in the ring to make a personalized statement ring. There was also a peppermint in the box. Such cute extras! I was once again really impressed with the packaging and the bonus contents, which I think sets Julep apart from other subscription box companies.
The products that came in my box were:
|Ivy on my toes. Love!|
Want to join in the fun of receiving nail polish and other beauty products in the mail each month? Joining the Julep Maven program is the best (and cheapest) way to buy Julep products because you get discounts on everything and access to colors before everyone else! Plus, you can join now for just a penny (see the code below). Here are some others benefits of the Julep Maven program.
- $40-$60 worth of nail products delivered to your door each month for only $19.99.
- You get to preview the colors you will receive each month.
- You can skip receiving a box if nail polish isn't in your budget for the month or you dislike all the colors.
- You can switch to one of four other styles if you like them better than those in your style profile.
- You can choose to send your box to a friend.
- Free shipping.
- 20 percent off your purchases on julep.com.
- You can earn a free month by referring two friends to the program using your referral link. (Mine is below and I'd be so happy if you used it!)
- You can cancel at anytime simply by giving Julep a call.