I haven't joined up with So What Wednesday over at Life After I "Dew" in a while, but I decided to join in again this week. The blogger, Shannon, announced on Tuesday that she is pregnant with her No. 2 and I'm excited to follow her second pregnancy just like I did her first when I was first trying to get pregnant with Owen.
Anyway, this week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I love reading pregnancy and mommy blogs even though I don't know the bloggers in "real" life.
- Parenthood makes me cry every week. Especially Christina's goodbye message to her family last night. Also it makes me wish that I could be adopted by a fictional family.
- I leave our Christmas tree lights on all day. It's so dark and gloomy outside that it just makes me feel better to have them on.
- And speaking of, I am about to go stir crazy if it doesn't stop raining and being cold. I have a toddler that needs some outside time.
- I take gummy vitamins even though I'm a adult.
- Owen has seen most of his Christmas gifts, but he hasn't made a big deal out of not getting to play with them and now that they're wrapped, I figure that he won't remember them until he opens them.
- We have stayed in our pajamas until after noon the past couple days because the weather has been so nasty and we had nowhere to go.
- The only Christmas CD I can stand to listen to is Michael Buble's.
- Owen watched part of a "Sofia the First" cartoon on the Disney channel over the weekend and is obsessed. So much so that when he saw a picture of her in my Parents magazine and got really excited, I ripped it out and put it on the fridge. Owen points at it constantly and says, "Sofia! Sofia!" First crush, maybe? Also, I am aware this is a show for little girls, but who am I to keep the kid from his first love?
- I have given Owen two of his Christmas presents early. His turtle night light has truly saved bedtime for us and he has been so bored with all his old toys so I gave him a new one the other day. I know he will still get plenty at Christmastime between both sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc., etc.
- I still haven't received the Christmas cards I ordered for us in the mail. Apparently getting a good deal on cards money-wise means you have to wait until New Year's to receive them. And customer service has been totally unhelpful and actually pretty rude. So if you're hoping for a Christmas card from us, you will get them eventually. (I hope!)
What are you saying So What! to this week?