Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So What! Wednesday


This week I'm saying So What! to:

  • I am more excited about Christmas coming because I bought some people the perfect gifts this year and I can't wait to see them open them. 
  • I want to buy more presents just so I can wrap some more. 
  • Tim and I had a budget meeting last week and to cut some spending, we canceled our Netflix. Yes, that's only $8.47 a month, but it's something. 
  • I am weirdly excited about Owen getting a potty training seat soon.
  • Our schedule for our week with family this Christmas is completely packed already and it kind-of stresses me out.
  • We sent out 45 Christmas cards and have only received eight. 
  • I used the wrinkle release setting on my dryer for one load of laundry three times before I finally remembered to fold it. 
  • I am so sick of Facebook quotes like this: "I'm a teacher and after Friday's events I realize that I would sacrifice myself for my students...blah blah blah." It's NOT about you!
  • I think the idea of the world ending on Friday is hilarious. Did you see the episode of Raising Hope last week where they had planned for the end of the world apocalypse? Hulu it. You won't regret it. 
  • I still haven't figured out how to use the blog button for Life After I Dew, where this post originates from. So I will link to it HERE.
What are you saying So What! to this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment