Friday, December 2, 2011

Pinspiring Friday!

     I finally finished Owen's shadowbox of newborn memorabilia today. I am really happy with how it turned out. Tim helped me a lot when it came to laying out all the items because I had a hard time figuring out how to fit them all in. That whole thing about guys have better spatial skills is totally true. We hung it in Owen's bedroom above his rocking chair so now all of the walls in his room have something on them. I was able to fit in a picture of Owen, the identification card from his hospital isolet, his blood pressure cuff, his newborn hat and socks, his footprints, his measuring tape, his pacifier, and all of our hospital bracelets (we had five in all).
Here's the finished product!
The new view of his room from the door. Now I just need to finally get some curtains!
Now it's hanging above the reading nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment