The theme of the January Julep Maven boxes was "Escape & Unwind." All of the colors this month were neons or neutrals and are part of the Julep Resort Collection. The theme was further carried out with the products all nestled in a neon peach tissue paper and tied with a hot pink ribbon.
Tucked in the box along with the nail products were three neon hair ties. I am so excited to try them because I've been wanting some like this because they are gentler on your hair and don't cause as much breakage. I thought these were such cute extras! The box also included new swatch labeling stickers that you can attach to the lids of your nail polish bottles with a swipe of the color on them so you can identify your polishes from the top.
While I'm not really a neon polish fan, I really love the combinations in this month's boxes because each one came with a neon and a neutral. I typically wear a more neutral color on my fingernails, but I'm up for anything on my toes. This month I chose the Bombshell box for the first time.
The products that came in my box were:
Want to join in the fun of receiving nail polish and other beauty products in the mail each month? Joining the Julep Maven program is the best (and cheapest) way to buy Julep products because you get discounts on everything and access to colors before everyone else! Plus, you can join now for just a penny (see the code below). Here are some others benefits of the Julep Maven program.
- $40-$60 worth of nail products delivered to your door each month for only $19.99.
- You get to preview the colors you will receive each month.
- You can skip receiving a box if nail polish isn't in your budget for the month or you dislike all the colors.
- You can switch to one of four other styles if you like them better than those in your style profile.
- You can choose to send your box to a friend.
- Free shipping.
- 20 percent off your purchases on julep.com.
- You can earn a free month by referring two friends to the program using your referral link. (Mine is below and I'd be so happy if you used it!)
- You can cancel at anytime simply by giving Julep a call.