Julep offered a New Year's Eve Mystery Box last month for $19.99. Each box was advertised as containing between $100 and $500 worth of Julep nail colors and products and one person would win an iPad Mini. Technically, the $100 to $500 thing was misleading because all the boxes were between $100 and $125 and the only box worth more than that (the $500 box) was the one that contained an iPad Mini.
Regardless, I received my box right around Christmas and was happy to get only a couple duplicate colors from my collection that I wouldn't mind having two of. I was also happy to receive a product that I've never tried before. I think these mystery boxes were a great improvement over the last few mystery box offerings, but more variation in value might have been better. Still, they definitely contained enough product and polishes to make it worth the price. For $19.99, I received at least $120 worth of product, not including the samples.
Want to join in the fun of receiving nail polish and other beauty products in the mail each month? Joining the Julep Maven program is the best (and cheapest) way to buy Julep products because you get discounts on everything and access to colors before everyone else! Plus, you can join now for just a penny (see the code below). Here are some others benefits of the Julep Maven program.
- $40-$60 worth of nail products delivered to your door each month for only $19.99.
- You get to preview the colors you will receive each month.
- You can skip receiving a box if nail polish isn't in your budget for the month or you dislike all the colors.
- You can switch to one of four other styles if you like them better than those in your style profile.
- You can choose to send your box to a friend.
- Free shipping.
- 20 percent off your purchases on julep.com.
- You can earn a free month by referring two friends to the program using your referral link. (Mine is below and I'd be so happy if you used it!)
- You can cancel at anytime simply by giving Julep a call.