Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

     I am linking up for the first time with the blog The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters. I follow several blogs who participate in this link-up each week and I thought it would be fun to join in and maybe find a few new blogs to follow. 

Dear Baby No. 2: Daddy and Mommy are so excited to find out whether you are a boy or a girl on March 30. For the only time in your life, Mommy is asking that you not be modest and to spread those legs! 

Dear Baby Belly Spa and Ultrasound: We'll try not to hold it against you that your elective ultrasounds cost about three times what the one we had with Owen did. But I will gladly accept the $100 credit towards a prenatal massage. 

Dear Pineapple: Baby No. 2 wants me to eat one of you a day. Thanks for satisfying my sour citrus-y craving.
Dear The Little Book Club: After canceling most of my subscription boxes to save money, you just had to put a deal on Plum District to tempt me back into the madness. Oh well, Owen loves books so I'm still excited to see what you have to offer. 

Dear AT&T:  To iPhone or not to iPhone, that is the question. Finally! It's time for a phone upgrade! And after almost two years with a terrible phone that had tons of issues and had to be returned multiple times, I am ready to take the plunge on a smart phone. I think. What does everyone think? Android or iPhone?

Dear Dad: You are my hero after taking care of Mom and I while we were sick with the flu and for wrangling Owen while we were too dead to the world to do it. We couldn't have made it through without you!
Dear Husband: We are so glad you are back home after your business trip to Washington. I don't know how these single moms do it. And I guess it says good things about our marriage that I miss my best friend after only a few days apart. Just be happy you missed out on the whole flu thing though.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am a new follower and I found you on the Sweet Season Friday letter link up! I have 2 year old daughter who was born just 2 months or so before your Owen. I am starting to get baby fever so I am interested to see how things go with you guys and welcoming baby #2 into your lives and Owen's! Stop by and say hello sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPhone. That shouldn't even be a question!!!

    I think the Little Book Club ships tomorrow? I am excited to see what we get this month!

    And I voted girl!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete