Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Monday


     No new recipes this week, so I'm not going to post any pictures. I'm also starting this week to make extra of some of our meals to freeze for after the baby is born. This week, I'm going to make extra soup and spaghetti sauce to freeze. 

Monday: We're having burritos tonight. Quick and easy before Tim goes to play basketball at the church.
Tuesday: Ritz cracker chicken, sweet potato fries, and steamed broccoli. 
Wednesday: White bean chicken chili. This is a recipe that I got from my friend Jodi. I make it a little bit different from the recipe she uses by adding a few different seasonings and using shredded chicken instead of ground chicken. Mainly because ground chicken was $4.99 a pound this week. I will freeze some of it to have after the baby is born. 
Thursday: We'll eat out before we go to our small group. 
Friday: Spaghetti with salad. I'll also freeze extra of this.  
Saturday: Grilled chicken breast, roasted red potatoes and some vegetable. Because Tim requested that I let him grill this week. 
Sunday: Lemon pepper shrimp scampi. One of Tim's favorites. This is a recipe from Cooking Light. I've made it many times before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment