So What! Wednesday is a weekly post started by one of my favorite bloggers, Shannon over at Life After I Dew. She's super real, ya'll, and tells it like it is. Plus, she's hilarious. Like the kind-of hilarious I wish I could be on my blog. Anyway, I'm linking up today with her blog.
This week I'm saying So What! if:
- I gave Owen three servings of the same sample at Kroger on Monday just to get us through the whole shopping with a toddler ordeal. I know it says to just take one, but if Kroger wants me to spend money with them, they're just going to have to take a hit in the sample department. The only reason I shop there instead of Meijer is because of those samples.
- I am addicted to nail polish thanks to Julep Maven. And so what if I write about it on the blog all the time? It makes me feel pretty and it's fun. Now I'm obsessed with having a fresh manicure at all times and as soon as it chips, it's time to take it off with nail polish remover and try a new color. And I'm already super excited about July 20th, when they will unveil their next month's colors. If you want to try it, click the link to the right and use the code to get your first box for a penny!
- We still have four boxes left to unpack in our bedroom that I just can't seem to get around to unpacking. One of them is full of gorgeous Victoria's Secret bras that I can't fit into anymore (thanks Owen) and I have no idea what to do with them. I can't bear to throw them away, but I don't think Good Will accepts lingerie.
- I didn't take a shower until after noon yesterday. Owen woke up early and I didn't get a chance to take a shower before he got up. If that happens, I generally have to wait until he naps to shower and true to Owen form lately, he refused to nap for forever yesterday.
- I love receiving mail and I obsessively check our mailbox multiple times a day because our mailman comes at irregular times. So to solve the problem of having to walk the length of our driveway several times a day (yeah, I realize this makes me sound super lazy), I have tried to put something in the mailbox to mail every day this week so I can just look and see if the little flag has been put down before I check the mailbox.
- We still have paint swatches painted on our walls after trying out paint colors two weeks ago. And we currently have no plans for amending that.
- I bought an Erin Condren planner yesterday with some birthday money. I feel a little guilty because the price is pretty insane for a planner, but I'm justifying it because our fall is going to be so crazy that I need to keep track of everything. And it has tabs!!!! (And I did use a promo code to save a little money on it. Let me know if you want it.)
- I twirl my hair when I'm stressed out. My mom hates it. My dad compares me to stupid college girls. And when Tim points it out, it just makes me want to keep doing it just to spite him.
- I hide Owen's favorite books. Because if I have to read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" one more time, I'm going to lose it.
- Now that Owen is mobile, I have given up trying to pick up our living room throughout the day. It seriously looks like a daycare exploded in there. Now I wait until he's gone to bed at night to put everything away. What's the point in cleaning up when he's just going to get everything out again? And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only mom who does this if this Pinterest find is any indication.
What are you saying So What! to this week?