Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday

    
 This week, I am linking up again with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.  I had a great time with it last week so I wanted to participate again.


This week I'm saying So What if:

  • Tim and I are both trying to eat healthier right now, but we spent ten minutes in bed last night before going to sleep sharing the top three things that we wished we could eat right now. On his list: lemon butter shrimp with orzo pasta, an entire taco meatloaf, and a pint of Moose Tracks. On mine? Pepperoni pizza with banana peppers, a piece of red velvet cake, and a juicy hamburger. 
  • I dug through our outside garbage yesterday to find the receipt from buying our new printer in case we need to return it if anything goes wrong. It was disgusting. I don't recommend it.
  • Tim and I spent more than we should have to buy me dresses for me to wear to some of the weddings we are going to this fall. They are super cute. Plus I heard Tim say these words, "I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that it just costs more to be a woman." Can I get an AMEN?!
  • Tim and I had a major miscommunication moment. He asked off for a week earlier than the week I've been planning our vacation this September. So now he has to request the correct week off from work. Good thing we talked about it because it would have been awkward in September when he began wondering why I wasn't packing a week early.
  • I am counting down the days until the reveal of Julep's nail polish colors for this month. And I am taking my laptop to our mountain cabin this weekend so that I can check online and see the August boxes. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.
  • I am so excited to be going on vacation this weekend. The main reason? Two words. Hot tub.
  • I have already started planning my cousin's bridal shower. Even though it is more than a month away, I've already done the invitations despite the fact that she hasn't even sent me a guest list yet. 
  • I watched The Bachelorette The Men Tell All episode. My favorite part? When Emily Maynard told the stuck-up dude (Kalon) who called her daughter baggage, "I hope you find faith in something bigger than your Prada shoes and rented helicopter." Also, can you believe that Chris guy? After a promo for Bachelor Pad where he admits to hooking up with three girls, he then gets onstage with Chris Harrison and acts all sad because he was so in love with Emily. Blah blah. For some reason after that promo, it just didn't seem convincing.
  • I keep putting travel toys and other things in my Amazon Wish List for our trip this September. I am kind-of freaking out about our 15 hour road trip with an active 17-month-old. 
  • I watched the show Big Brother last week and I don't get why it's so popular. 
     What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment